If silo data is not correct in Identity Panel (e.g. duplicate values for multi-value attributes), it is necessary to clear the cache on your Panel Services. This will force a re-download of the cache from the application server. Clear the cache on the server(s) hosting the Panel Service by doing the following:
- Add a Reset Scan Cache step to a maintenance schedule for each server hosting an instance of Panel Service that needs to be reset.
- Select the silo(s) for which the cache should be cleared.
- Perform a Full Scan for each silo selected to have its cache cleared after the Reset Scan Cache schedule step has completed.
Previous instructions for manually clearing silo caches on the servers hosting Panel Service.
- Go to C:\Program Files\SoftwareIDM\PanelTools\data
- Empty the data folder
- If there are no scans actively running, proceed to restart the Panel Service instance.
All files in the data folder are local cache files that can be repopulated from the web application.