This is a minor version upgrade from 5.0.4.
- If upgrading from any version prior to 5.0.1 see release notes for the major version upgrade details.
- If upgrading see Upgrade Identity Panel
- If performing a clean install see Install Identity Panel
- Ease of use improvements to Panel Service setup utility
- Improved setup process for H/A deployments
- Added centralized environment variables (in Schedule Settings, accessible through special.Environment.VarName)
- Added custom rule functions section (in Schedule Settings)
- Added Server Aliases (in Schedule Settings, allows promotion of Identity Panel settings without changing values in schedule steps)
- Added ConvertISOCountry() function to convert country codes to names and vice-versa
- Revised providers to allow environment variables in connection settings
- Improved performance loading MA settings for schedule editing
- Custom error message warning when SelfServiceObject() function is used recursively
- Revised form data binding to allow direct processing by MIM Test fixtures
- Support for defining form actions inline with form definition
- Improvements to make iterative fixtures easier to implement and debug
- Support for global custom functions and environment variables in Uplift
Article is closed for comments.