This is a semi-major version upgrade from 4.2.3. This release includes enhancements to Identity Panel, Service Panel, and MIM DevTest.
- If upgrading from versions earlier than 3.4.3, See release notes for 3.4.3 for required settings changes post upgrade. Also review 3.5.1 release notes (see below).
- If upgrading from any 3.x version see release notes and procedures for release 4.1.
- If using MIM Portal scan, The MIM/Sync Panel license key will need to be re-applied to add the Portal license sku codes.
- Introduces support for multi-value and multi-value reference attributes in SQL Scan for Data Provider
- SQL scan skips rows with null/empty values in an object type column
- SQL DN values added as regular named attributes in addition to being in DN, improvements to handling of empty string reference values.
- Upgraded authentication mechanism for managed service console for on-premise users
- Adds Step Verification feature, validation to restrict elevated privilege Panel Service steps from running after settings changes are made in the UI, until an administrator publishes updated hashes directly to the server
- Parameterized PowerShell schedule steps: allows use of environment variables and end-to-end encrypted credential values with PowerShell workflow and schedule steps
- Pop-up help editor with syntax highlighting for PowerShell steps
- Improved performance for Reindex command, per-silo reindexing, improved reindexing in a live environment (removes interference between active schedule operations and reindexing)
- Improvements to Application Insights support
- Fixes to settings initialization when setup walk-through is bypassed
- Reduced authentication token size when using Azure based authentication
- Expanded licensing enforcement in provider scans on Panel Service side (informative error messages in Panel Service, instead of Web 403 forbidden errors)
- Separated licensing product SKU for MIM Portal scanning
- Fix for duplicate workflow triggering on saving Object Records
- Support for workflow, schedule, and Panel Check emails to be sent via Office 365 Graph API in lieu of SMTP
- Improved Rule Engine context options for list functions (Map(), Filter(), etc.), new functionality is backwards compatible.
- Rule Engine ReplaceString() function supports multiple replacement in a single invocation, new functionality is backwards compatible.
- Improvements to scheduler performance, added compatibility with Azure Frontdoor service
- Fixes to HTML escaping in Rule Helper
- Panel service console log flushing changed from 10 second to 1 minute interval to reduce API chattiness
- Panel Tools menu simplified and shortened by excluding menu listings for unused providers
- Directory Provider AD scans changed to use uSNChanged polling instead of DirSync control for scanning deltas. Removes requirement to grant replicate directory changes permission
- Directory Provider support for delta removal of reference values
- Introduces Service Panel Form fixture type
- Introduces new Azure Graph provider with support for Add, Update, Delete, License, Un-license users, Add, Update, Delete, Change Membership for groups
- PowerShell syntax highlighting for Uplift PowerShell flow rule functions
- Anonymous forms – configure forms to generate a cipher link to allow anonymous access to an instantiated form, useful for user on-boarding workflows, etc. Links are single use by default with configurable expiration
- Service Panel workflow activation links – Allows Identity Panel workflow links to be fulfilled by the Service Panel user interface, maintains consistency of look-and-feel in approval workflows
- Anonymous styling – When using anonymous forms or Azure authentication, displays custom theme styling to anonymous users
- Sort/search for multi-value reference attributes – reference attribute display now makes columns sortable per virtual identity configuration, adds Search Within option to multi-value reference attribute display, adds configurable page sizes to reference display
- Word Break control – configure whether values break on word (default), or break anywhere, allows tailoring of UI to better handle long single-word values like object sids
- Localization support for back-end validation messages, provides translated error messages for validation enforced server-side, not just within the browser
- Improved display of API generated validation messages
- Rule Engine validation, allows processing form with a Rule Engine rule to enable advanced input validation scenarios
- Support for character classes on Password input (validate a minimum number of character classes have been provided)
- Support for haveibeenpwned API v2 validation on Password input
- Identity Table Picker input for working with reference attributes with large numbers of values (100-5000+)
- Shared Form Data sources – reduces duplication in form configuration by a single data source configuration to be shared by multiple forms
- Custom form submission results language – custom localized description and optional hyperlink when a user successfully completes a form
- Improved loading of virtual identity for silos used in decorators
- Support for reference attributes in a virtual identity being made off of any related silo, not just the parent silo
- Virtual Silo scope for forms no longer required for simple object creation forms
- Support for using user input and form identity data in Query form data source
- Support for hint text on all form input types, not just text boxes
- New Rule functions for enabling advanced audience permission scenarios: ResolveId(Id, Silo), IsInRole(role), Roles(), SelfServiceObject()
- Support for filter rules on audience assignments for virtual identity detail decorators, form audiences, and form section audiences
- Dashboard module to display multiple form launch links in a single module
- Dashboard module to display multiple virtual identity search scopes in a single module
- Implements custom text sizing (larger and smaller text) in virtual identity sections
- Fixes to globalization/translation options
- Adds Show If Null flag to a virtual identity attribute, so that e.g. an edit form link or icon decorator may be displayed on a field with a null value
- Save for Later option now supports configurable expiration, instead of being limited to 1 day
- Improvements to search performance
Article is closed for comments.