If a Data Retention policy is applied, it will be invoked once weekly, or sooner if the web maintenance service is restarted. For SaaS hosted customers, these activities happen in the cloud, and you therefore could wait up to seven days for your policy to be applied. If you are running Identity Panel on-premise, you can invoke the policy immediately by running WebAgent.exe --dataretention. This executable is located in <Installdir>\IdentityPanelWeb\Web
Articles in this section
- Q&A: Hiding attribute values from a role in Time Traveler
- Invoking Data Retention Policy
- Managing Data Retention Compliance
- Identity Panel Azure Marketplace Edition access logs
- Usable Daemon Authentication
- Identity Panel security roles link to directory security groups
- Identity Panel Security Permissions Matrix
- 403 Error oh my!
- Identity Panel Windows Service Authentication to Identity Panel Core Framework
- DPAPI Auto-Encryption of Certain Fields
Please sign in to leave a comment.