Monthly subscription pricing is ideal for customers that want a pay-as-you go pricing model. Customers can choose the term base on the policies below. You can use your subscription for SaaS or for on premise.
- Purchase and prepay for the number of months you wish to subscribe
- Term period can be between 1 and 36 continuous months
- Renew or extend at the end of your term or sooner, at the published prices for the quarter you renew within
- There is no-credit or up charge on months purchased, in future quarters, for prepaid months. Only new purchases or renewal are subject to current pricing, and the first months purchase are consumed first
- If requested, we will prorate your remaining unused months and credit the balance toward a perpetual license(s) for the same product(s), based on perpetual license pricing for the quarter, and do likewise for service like the Knowledge Package and Software Maintenance
- You must state the day you will apply your subscription license(s) to your tenant or installation, in your order
- A month is the first day or the month, until the last day of the end of the month
- SaaS customers using Identity Panel require an HA license. Service Panel customers required an Identity Panel license. MIM TestDev customers do not need an HA license if they are only performing testing and other non-production work.
Please sign in to leave a comment.