The Office Graph provider is an add-on the Identity Panel Core Framework that collects data from Microsoft Azure via the graph API for time-traveling, workflows, and reporting. This provider also includes health monitoring for expiring application passwords, and writeback capability for Test Panel, Service Panel, and Access Panel operations. Writeback is facilitated by Microsoft Graph calls, as well as PowerShell namespaces for AzureAD, MSOnline, Exchange, and AzureRM modules.
- Identity Panel Core Framework
- Knowledge Package for Identity Panel (year one) subscription
- Software Maintenance (year one) subscription
Office Graph provider offers the following write-back options:
- Create User
- Create Group
- Delete User
- Delete Group
- Invite B2B user
- Add/Remove license
- Add/Remove group membership
- Execute PowerShell against AzureAD, AzureRM, MSOnline, or Exchange
PowerShell Data Collection
Please sign in to leave a comment.