The data from that provider remains in the datastore within Identity Panel, but you will no longer see the provider's label in the Time Traveler, and you will not be able to search for the data.
Articles in this section
- Ensuring Uniqueness Against Existing Proxy Addresses
- Running PowerShell Scripts With Windows PowerShell Modules
- What happens when I delete a provider?
- Q&A: Do I need an HA license or subscription to use the Managed Service Console
- Obtaining a certificate for your test of Identity Panel
- Domain Names for SaaS
- Purging all history data from Identity Panel.
- Configuring Dashboards
- Q&A: How do I give someone Scheduler permissions?
- Q&A:What kind of preemptive MIM export thresholds limits can I apply?