If you wish to remove all historical data from the Identity Panel database, you can do this with the OneDesignConf script. The purge argument in the main menu contains a variety of useful options for removing data. It should be noted that despite being listed, as of this writing, the Providers option under the purge argument has not yet been implemented in the script despite being listed.
Articles in this section
- What happens when I delete a provider?
- Q&A: Do I need an HA license or subscription to use the Managed Service Console
- Obtaining a certificate for your test of Identity Panel
- Domain Names for SaaS
- Purging all history data from Identity Panel.
- Configuring Dashboards
- Q&A: How do I give someone Scheduler permissions?
- Q&A:What kind of preemptive MIM export thresholds limits can I apply?
- Q&A: Time Traveler printing or extacting
Please sign in to leave a comment.